From: Matt Thompson <fort...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 3:55 PM
To: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
Cc: Open MPI Users; Christophe Peyret
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mac OS + openmpi-4.1.2 + intel oneapi

Jeff,

I'm not sure it'll happen. For understandable reasons (for Intel), I think
Intel is not putting too much emphasis on supporting macOS. I guess since I had
a workaround I didn't press them. (Maybe the workaround has performance issues?
I don't know, but I only ever run with macOS on laptops, so performance isn't
primary for me yet.)

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 10:15 AM Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)