Open MPI 1.6.5 is an antique version and you should not expect any support
with it.
Instead, I suggest you try the latest one, rebuild your app and try again.

FWIW, that kind of error occurs when the MPI library does not match mpirun
That can happen when mpirun and libmpi.so come from different vendors
and/or very different versions.

Cheers,

Gilles