Hi Santiago, Team

I have installed opencontrail from master brach using contrail-installer
script.
If SERVICE_HOST(localrc file) is set as "localhost" , controller functions
normally and contrail_status show "Active" status for all services.

I need to setup another Compute node, hence had to set SERVICE_HOST= "IP
address of the machine"
Now controller service fails to start and shows below error

sudo /opt/stack/contrail/build/production/control-node/contrail-control
--conf_file /etc/contrail/contrail-control.conf
contrail-control: controller/src/base/connection_info.h:89: static
process::ConnectionStateManager*
process::ConnectionStateManager::GetInstance(): Assertion
`ConnectionState::instance_ == __null' failed.
control failed to start

Could you please help us resolve this

Thanks,
Ajeet V