Hi,

regarding your question on IRC:

[10:47pm] unixguy: I setup a local repository for opencsw.  I also used the
"bldcat" utility to build a catalog and I'm serving it via http.  When
attempting to install a package, I am getting this error: Can't use an
undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil line 688.
[10:48pm] unixguy: Does anyone know why?
[10:48pm] unixguy: Here is the full output:
[10:48pm] unixguy: root@sndcspmgt01:/opt/csw/etc# pkgutil -i CSWcoreutils
Solving needed dependencies ... Solving dependency order ... Install 10 NEW
packages:        CSWcas-texinfo-1.42,REV=2010.11.26 (ualextra/opencsw)Can't use
an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil line 688.
[11:21pm] unixguy: I need to scram, but if you have a solution please email me:
 an0m...@runbox.com    thanks for your time

Take a look at the catalog and descriptions, I would assume there
has been a problem with bldcat.

Best regards

  — Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to
do something,