Unfortunately I having to support this on Solaris 10. The SunOS5.1.xxx you
are seeing is the echo back from pkgutil.

One of the caveats I should have stated is I am forced to download and
stream the packages in efforts of doing  transform the will create a

Just doing a basic pkgadd does work as the other user replied.

On 10/14/16, 12:04 PM, "users on behalf of Peter Bonivart"
<users-bounces+freemon.johnson=jhuapl....@lists.opencsw.org on behalf of