I've inherited an old V890 running Solaris 9. Apparently the previous admin
never checked on it as Perl scripts appear to have been failing for quite some
time. I'm getting "ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/Crypt/DES/DES.so: symbol Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr:
referenced symbol not found". It looks like it's CSWpmcryptdes (version 2.05).
This package is no longer in the catalogs but I see CSWpm-crypt-des-ede3 in the
catalogs. Is this a replacement for CSWpmcryptdes? If so should I deleted
CSWpmcryptdes and then add

Jesse Carroll