Also address [one-users] networking with wrong subnet

Hi Richard + Zeeshan,

Networks can include additional attributes like netmask or gateways.

For example, you can define a network like:

NAME = "Red LAN"
TYPE = RANGED

# This vnet can be only used by the owner user
PUBLIC = NO

#Now we'll use the cluster private network (physical)
BRIDGE = vbr0

NETWORK_SIZE    = C
NETWORK_ADDRESS = 192.168.0.0

#Custom Attributes to be used in Context
GATEWAY = 192.168.0.1
DNS     = 192.168.0.1

To use this attributes inside a VM just add a context attribute with
the network attributes of interest:

CONTEXT = [
  dns        = "$NETWORK[DNS, NAME=\"Private\"]"
]

Finally, you have to prepare the VM to get this values from the
context CD as described in the documentation. Also, you can hard-code
the values in the VM image if you do not have to reuse de image for
other networks....

Cheers

Ruben