What does oned.log say from the monitoring of host1?
And what does onevm list say about which VM's it thinks are running where?

Steve

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011, Aleksandar Draganov wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am running ONe on 2 hosts both with Scientific Linux 6. Host 1 holds the front-end, but I also want to run VMs on it. I added, restarted, deleted some number of VMs while playing with ONe and at some point I got this:

-bash-4.1$ onehost list
 ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
3 host1 default -1 400 392 500 7.6G 7G on 5 host2 default 0 400 400 400 7.6G 7.3G on

As a result from this I can not delete host1. Is there some way to force it?
I am using KVM. I was also playing a bit with virt-manager - could the problem be from this?

Cheers,
Sasho