Hey Jaime,
thanks for the explanation. Maybe the formulation of my question wasn't really good at all. I've read most of the documentation and bridging isn't a new topic for me.

When OpenNebula launches a (the first) VM, the vnet0 is attached to the bridge (this works flawlessly in my case). If my bridge has the IP 141.x.x.66 and the VMs get an IP , ranged from 141.x.x.67-141.x.x.80, how are the packets been routed to the VMs?

Does OpenNebula (my context Script) just set the VM IP within the running VM, or is there also a mechanism that sets the corresponding IP (eg. 141.x.x.67) also on the bridge, so the VM is visible to the Network? Or are VLAN Tags/Open vSwitch/ebtables the only way to process IP Packages to the KVM virtual Interfaces?

cheers, Martin