On 01/24/2012 08:39 AM, Jaime Melis wrote:
Hi,

we have changed the way this works for the 3.2 package. Is this still an
issue?

Hmm, if you are fixing package, will there be a 3.2.x release soon with fixes included?

I have 3.2 building in OBS (openSUSE build service). But because of all the reported problems right after the release I have not pushed this build from the :Testing project to the main project Virtualization:Cloud:OpenNebula.

A bit of guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead