scripts_common.{sh,rb} are identical to their peers in /usr/lib/one. The ones in /var should be at least symlinks if they exist at all. Though looking at several of the im, tm, vmm they go to great pains to use the /usr/lib/one.

I also don't follow why the entire contents of '/var/lib/one/remotes' is copied over to a host during initialization. There might be a couple files that are needed but I thought the whole point was that the front-end held all the logic and constructed elaborate ssh command strings that were then executed against the hosts. You don't need anything (or next to nothing) on the host if you do it right.

--
Cloud Services Architect, Senior System Administrator
InfoRelay Online Systems (www.inforelay.com)