Hi,

Is it possible to make an OCCI image capable of being instantiated but not cloned? I'm thinking about the case where an image might contain sensitive information, e.g. passwords, etc, that is used on first boot and then deleted. However, if the imaged can be cloned before being run then the information could be accessed by attaching the cloned image to an already running machine.

I understand that cloning is part of the basic image instantiation deployment but can it be distinguished and protected from a user image copy?

    Regards,
      Gerry

--
Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341