On 21 November 2013 12:43, Michael <mich...@onlinefusion.co.uk> wrote:

>  Thanks Daniel,
>
> I've disabled oneflow for now, enabled it when I was looking around to see
> what might be the problem and forgot I had (I'll look at setting that up
> later).
>
> On opening openenbula sunstone I'm getting a lot of JQMIGRATE warnings.
> JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:20
>  JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
>
>    1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
>
>  JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('selected') may use property instead of
> attribute jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
>
>    1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
>
>  JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('checked') may use property instead of
> attribute jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
>
>    1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
>
>  JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.die() is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
>
>    1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
>
>  JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.toggle(handler, handler...) is deprecated
> jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
>
>    1. console.trace()
>

> On opening a template I get nothing and "No data available in table" in
> Storage, Network and Scheduling. On clicking refresh or on the empty table
> it throws a:
>

>    1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '4' of null
>    templates-tab.js:1620
>       1. (anonymous function)templates-tab.js:1620
>        2. b.event.dispatchjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
>        3. v.handlejquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

It seems the browser has cached the templates-tab.js file and you are using
the old 4.2 template-tab.js:
https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/release-4.2/src/sunstone/public/js/plugins/templates-tab.js#L1620

Could you try clearing the browser cache or using an incognito window?

In the final one-4.4 cache issues will be fixed, I have included this
commit to fix it:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2308

Cheers

>  -Michael
>

> On 21/11/2013 11:11, Daniel Molina wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>

> On 20 November 2013 20:50, Michael <mich...@onlinefusion.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Upgraded to latest 4.4 beta 2 and I'm now unable to manage templates, can
>> see Images/Networks/Datastores fine in their respective panels but the ajax
>> that pulls in the data for selection on a template seems to be broken.
>> Also getting a "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a
>> status of 503 (Service Unavailable)
>> http://#ip_address#:9869/service_template?timeout=true"; periodically in
>> the console log, any info I've found so far doesn't seem to apply as
>> otherwise oned seems to be running fine.
>>

>  Do you get any error in the browser console when:
>  * you open the template wizard
>  * sunstone is loaded the first time
>

>> Sunstone log has "[OneFlow] Error connecting to server (Connection
>> refused - connect(2)). Server: localhost:2474" but the only info on that I
>> can find tells me I need to start "one"
>> http://opennebula.org/documentation:community:faq#i_get_a_connection_refused_-_connect_2_error_what_is_the_problemand
>>  check ONE_XMLRPC but looking at the one_xmlrpc.log it seems to be
>> running fine.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

>  You have to start the oneflow-server, sunstone is trying to connect to
> localhost:2474 to retrieve the OneFlow resources.
>

>> Thanks,
>> -Michael
>>

>  --
>  --
>  Daniel Molina
> Project Engineer
> OpenNebula - Flexible Enterprise Cloud Made Simple
> www.OpenNebula.org | dmol...@opennebula.org | @OpenNebula

Daniel Molina
Project Engineer
www.OpenNebula.org | dmol...@opennebula.org | @OpenNebula