Hi everyone!

   I find a problem when we create two or more instances on one host at the
same time,we meet the error "device onebrxxxx alreay exists can't create bridge
with the same name".
   The reason is that instances all try to create their bridge,although they
check whether or not their birdge is existed. because it's at the same time,
they all get a result that their bridge is not existed, and then they create it.
   But when they really create, the same bridge has already been created by
other instances.

    Has the problem been fixed now? I use opennebula-3.8.1.

   Look forward your answers!

   dylan.