Hi,
Is the checkpoint file accessible on the host? Have you check hypervisor logs?
(for KVM something like /var/log/libvirt/qemu/one-99.log)

O.

From: Users [mailto:users-boun...@lists.opennebula.org] On Behalf Of Johan
Kooijman
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 9:19 PM
To: users@lists.opennebula.org
Subject: [one-users] (live) migration

All,

I'm testing with a ONE right now, and running into an issue I can't explain. I
created VM's on a Ceph datastore, that works fine. Cloning & snapshotting does.
But when I want to migrate a VM to another host:

Mon Aug 11 21:16:24 2014 : Error restoring VM: Could not restore from
/var/lib/one//datastores/105/99/checkpoint

Am I missing something here?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman