We added an "Are You Sure" command to the onevm delete,
oneimage delete, and onetemplate delete commands, that in itself
has helped a lot. I believe we contributed it back to upstream
but don't know the status.

In general we try to have the important vm's owned by a different
user group than the rest of the users, however that doesn't protect
against fat-fingered admins like myself doing onevm delete on the
wrong VM with oneadmin permission.

Steve