I am setting up OpenNebula on 2 nodes and 1 storage on 1Gb Network.
- installed Nexenta Community Version on Storage and created iSCSI LUN.
- Access those LUNs on both nodes and created Volume Group on it.
- Configured LVM Block Datastore in OpenNebula.
- I can create VMs successfully but very very slow performance.
- Also when I created VM on node1 and try to migrate it other vm it does
not work as logical volume of that VM on node2 is inactive.
What do you recommend for this type of setup for Shared Storage LVM,
NFS? Please note that I need to use 1GbE copper due to budget
Users mailing list