On 06/22/2016 07:05 AM, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
Hi,

Something would be very useful in the console: logs from all replicas aggregated in a single page. This is particularly useful when several web servers are serving the same site, and we need to debug something (ala docker-compose). We could do that with the latest graylog, but directly in the console would be a killer feature.

By "console" do you mean the origin UI console? If so, how would you do that with graylog? Have you tried using https://github.com/openshift/origin-aggregated-logging ? This doesn't integrate with the origin UI console, but it does provide Kibana.

Thanks!
Philippe