Hi Alex,
We're still working on our CentOS workflow / testing.  The tests that
let this through didn't check the version the binary thought it was
running.  That test is being updated.  We'd much rather find and fix
an issue before we push it all the way out, due to this delay of
pushing to a released repo.

If possible, you could install the fixed/updated package from the
-testing repo via yum

yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing update "*origin*"

It's not ideal, but it's currently the only workaround I have.