Hi All

I installed Origin v1.3.0-rc1 (unaware of the imminent 1.3 release) using
the ansible method.
Everything seemed to have installed Ok. But whenever I try to build or run
anything I get this type of error:

Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to "StartContainer" for "POD" with
RunContainerError: "runContainer: Error response from daemon: failed to
create endpoint
k8s_POD.4a82dc9f_nodejs-example-2-build_bimorl_7194e4a4-7bcd-11e6-ab95-005056915814_cd78594e
on network bridge: adding interface veth7932aba to bridge docker0 failed:
could not find bridge docker0: route ip+net: no such network interface"

On the host running a simple docker image fails too.

bash-4.2$ sudo docker run hello-world
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create endpoint
ecstatic_ramanujan on network bridge: adding interface veth59decae to
bridge docker0 failed: could not find bridge docker0: route ip+net: no such
network interface.

I have restarted the docker service several times with no effect. docker0
appears briefly when i do netstat -nr but then disappears again.

docker version 1.10.3
RHEL 7.2.

Thanks

Lionel.