I've seen the same thing myself.  It seems to cause some bad interactions
with image stream tags (i.e. sha256-based references result in pull
failures), but on the plus side, you can use all those images on Docker Hub
that were pushed with 1.10 or later.  On balance, I'd say it solves more
problems than it creates.  We're running our production OpenShift cluster
with 1.10, and it's worked out pretty well for us.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Julio Saura <jsa...@hiberus.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> i am installing a new brand open shift origin cluster with centos 7.
>
> after installing docker engine ( from centos repo ) i check the version
> and i am concerned about the result
>
> docker --version
> Docker version 1.10.3, build cb079f6-unsupported
>
> unsupported¿?
>
> is this normal?
>
> thanks

Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer