I think that it could be interesting that we involve within this discussion
what Middleware team has developed as we propose within the pipelines
scripts such possibility to move a "project" between different namespaces
(dev -> test -> prod) including also approving or rejecting (
https://github.com/fabric8io/jenkins-pipeline-library#drop-project). You
can have a look to this function :

Best regards,