On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Dean Peterson <peterson.d...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Our machines use rhn classic. If I try to run subscription-manager
> register it says I am already registered with redhat classic. However, this
> does seem to be compatible with Docker and Openshift. Operations wants to
> stick with redhat classic and satellite. Is this possible?

I don't think this is currently possible, the entitlement/subscription
mapping is done through a set of plugins that are specific to
subscription-manager. With RHN Classic approaching end of life (
https://access.redhat.com/rhn-to-rhsm) I don't really see that changing,
but you could always reach out to support to file a formal RFE.

--
Jason DeTiberus