Hi Sebastian

Depending on the granularity you want  you can deploy your routers on
different nodes, group your routes according to the IPs you want to provide
access from  and configure IPtables accordingly.
For a finer, app specific control you may want to look at network policies
but they are still beta if I am not mistaken
http://blog.kubernetes.io/2016/04/Kubernetes-Network-Policy-APIs.html?m=1

Best regards,

Frédéric