First, this is a case where additional user-provided credentials are needed
for a successful build. The UI doesn't yet provide a way for users to enter
secrets during the app creation flow. The work to add this is in progress
and tracked in https://trello.com/c/OVlx3edX and is planned for 1.4

Second, the issue with delayed secrets is resolved as of 1.3, so messing
with the service accounts isn't necessary.