On 12/15/2016 02:22 PM, Den Cowboy wrote:

Thanks for your reply. It was some messy question.

My wildcard is *.apps.env.place and it works (for registry, metrics, etc.)

So first of all I'll show you my playbook:

openshift_hosted_logging_deploy=true

openshift_master_logging_public_url=https://kibana-logging.apps.env.place

I run my playbook:

# ansible-playbook ~/openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/config.yml

After the install I'm checking as cluster-admin.

Firstly I check master-config.yaml:

--> loggingPublicURL: https://kibana-logging.apps.env.place <https://kibana-logging.apps.env.place>

What version of openshift are you using?
What version of openshift-ansible are you using?

Than I check my logging project itself:

There are 2 routes inside the project. one for logging-kibana and one for logging-kibana-ops (I don't use this).
So there is one route which needs to be used:

Name service: logging-kibana <https://master.dbm.bluepond:8443/console/project/logging/browse/routes/logging-kibana>

Name route: https://logging-kibana-logging.apps.env.place
Routes to: logging-kibana

When I click on the route and accept the certificate:

{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed."}

What is wrong in my configuration? Do I need to set the openshift_hosted_logging_hostname?

Not sure.  You could try it.