more info

i managed to connect with curl to the etcd server and queried about controller
keys

{"action":"get","node":{"key":"/openshift.io/leases/controllers","value":"master-lyy7bxfg","expiration":"2017-05-31T10:26:28.833756573Z","ttl":-1128220,"modifiedIndex":20547532,"createdIndex":18120566}

looks that what is expired is the key on the etcd BBDD..

how can i solve this?

best regards