The default user for any request is `system:anonymous` a user is not logged
in or a valid token is not found.  Depending on your cluster, this usually
has almost no access (less than `system:authenticated`).  Maybe an RFE is
order (oc could suggest logging in if request is unsuccessful and the found
user happens to be `system:anonymous`).

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST <https://www.redhat.com/>

lpsan...@gmail.com    M: 3236334854
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>