Hi phil,
Thanks for guidance.
However, I'm still a little confused about section "Service externalIPs" in
your link.

networkConfig:
  ExternalIPNetworkCIDR: 172.47.0.0/24

Above CIDR is the VIP you mentioned in previous mail.

And variable "externalIPs" is the real IP addresses of the host node.

Is my understanding right?

It seems that feature of "externalIPs" in openshift is a little different from
that of kubernetes.

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux