Hi.

We are in the process of rebuilding a cluster with a new topology, and I'm
trying to fit the node labels to a scheduler policy, and would like to base
the policy on the default one.

I've searched both the openshift/origin and and openshift/openshift-ansible
repos on GitHub without finding any traces of what the default scheduler
policy looks like. I can list it in a 3.5 cluster, but has things changed
in 3.6? (after all, there are some new knobs in 3.6).

​Throws in a related second question too: Is there any simple way to pass a
custom scheduler to the playbook (byo/openshift-cluster/config.yml) at
install time?

--
Pelle

- Wernher von Braun