I ended up finding that one of my rules had a wrong filter that was
returning a +inf value.  Most of the errors (count being over 2000) were
404 on QGET but fell well below 0.01% after I fixed the wrong filter rule.
Is that normal to get this number of 404 requests?

This is only on a staging cluster so the number of keys are small. There
are only about 100~ namespaces with dummy objects.

I went through the etcd logs and didn't see anything abnormal. API server
response times jumped to around 0.15 for GET and 1.5 for POST. This is
approximately 50%~ increase from what I saw with 1.5

There were 3 leader changes, as I tried upgrading docker etcd_container to
see if that would fix the issue (for some reason the ansible upgrade script
doesn't upgrade this(?)).