From: Akram Ben Aissi <akram.benai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 7:11:03 PM
To: Yu Wei
Cc: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com; d...@lists.openshift.redhat.com
Subject: Re: HAProxy not running on master

Hi Yui,

the masters runs the OpenShift API and web console on port 8443. OpenShift CLI
or nodes communicates with master on this port.
OpenShift router are not really supposed to run on masters, unless you set your
masters also as nodes, and specifically as infra nodes (region=infra)

If you do so, then, indeed, you will have an additional HAProxy process running
on masters and listening on ports 80 and 443.

On 15 August 2017 at 12:47, Yu Wei