Hi,

I setup OpenShift origin 3.6 cluster successfully and enabled metrics and
logging.

Metrics worked well and logging didn't worked.

Pod logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5-deploy in logging frequently crashed with
below logs,

--> Scaling logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5 to 1
--> Waiting up to 10m0s for pods in rc logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5 to
become ready
error: update acceptor rejected logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5: pods for rc
"logging-es-data-master-lf6al5rb-5" took longer than 600 seconds to become ready

I didn't find other information. How could I debug such problem?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux