Hi,
I get this error when trying to make a build: Push image to registry failed
The problem is that I cannot see what actually happened as the logs don't
seem to work.
If I click in the Logs tab, I only see the message "Status failed. Loading
log"
With the web inspector I see this error:
WebSocket connection to
'wss://<REDACTED>:8443/oapi/v1/namespaces/traity-production/builds/traity-web-4/log?follow=true&tailLines=7'
failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
And if I try to get logs from the cli running the command oc logs -f
bc/traity-web, after some time I get the following error: Error from
server: Get
https://openshift-node1:10250/containerLogs/traity-production/traity-web-4-build/sti-build?follow=true:
dial tcp 10.0.0.17:10250: getsockopt: connection timed out

I am trying this in a cluster with the openshift origin 3.6 installed via
the ansible playbook.
(in the cluster local it worked fine)

Thank you