Everything looks fine (except for the double nameserver entry, but that shouldn't cause any problems).

Try running the following:

    oc run dnstest -it --restart Never --rm --image tutum/dnsutils bash

And then try looking up your service through the container's default nameserver:

    dig kibanasg +short +search

and through the DNS running on the master:

    dig kibanasg +short +search @kubernetes.default

or, if that doesn't work, use the master's IP:

    dig kibanasg +short +search @ip_of_openshift_master

You can also try looking up the kubernetes service:

    dig kubernetes.default +short +search @ip_of_openshift_master

This should give you an idea of where the problem is. If you get the service IP when querying the master directly, then the problem is obviously in the node's dnsmasq.

M.