Thanks Lionel. I guess one way to make it secure would be to have a
certificate that’s valid on the internet. But I guess it’s not really
important if it’s all internal traffic.

I’ll try out that local option I think that’s what I want. Because I don’t
want to have to rely on the remote registry always being there, because
we’re thinking of shutting down our dev and test clusters at night time.

So it sounds like the local option means after it’s pulled once it will
exist in the local registry?