On 24/11/2017 20:01, Joel Pearson wrote:
So I this is your own OpenStack installation?
No, I'm just a user.
How did you install it? OpenStack ansible? Packstack?
No idea.

Are your keystone endpoints https?
Yes. I my keystonerc file I have this:
export OS_AUTH_URL=https://x.y.z:5000/v3
(obviously not really x.y.z!)

What I'm most uncertain about is the tenant-id property. Seems that this is not needed is v3 (it was required in v2?), but the openshift ansible installer requires it to be set, but I'm not sure whether this is actually used, and if so, what it should be set to. I'm using the same value as the username, but that's just a guess.