I have set of secure, HTTPS, microservices that I would like to configure with
reencrypt routes.   Each of these will serve their API under the same hostname.

I have attempted to configure these as re-encrypt, path-based routes but the
proxy returns 'Application is not available'.

If I disable SSL on the service and run HTTP only, then the path based routes
work when configured as edge terminated.

Can someone confirm that path-based re-encrypt routes is currently not
supported?  Assuming that's the case, are there any suggestions for achieving
this configuration?

Thanks!