Hi,

I have been following the OpenShift Origin documentation, and I have tried
to run OpenShift through the following methods:

1) downloading the binary (unpacked it in /opt/) and started from there
2) ran as a container
3) ran a all-in-one cluster as mentioned on this link
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md#macos-with-docker-for-mac

It all runs well, and I can create sample projects and everything, but the
entire documentation mentions to modify *master-config.yaml* for a number
of things. And I cant find it anywhere.

I tried to locate the file, looked inside
/opt/origin/openshift.local.config/master and inside /var/lib/openshift as
well, but its just not there on my system.

Is there a step I need to do to get this file? Because if I understand this
correctly, in order to expose any service to the outside world, I need to
modify the external CIDR in this file.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Regards
Gaurav