Hello everyone,

I'm having a Spring Boot Rest Microservice and I'm trying to pull some
information with a Rest call from my Jenkins Server, which is running in an
OpenShift pod (based on the default openshift/jenkins image), to display
the information from Jenkins in a unified dashboard.

However, I'm getting some problems with the authentication because OAuth2
is enabled on the Jenkins Pod. What is the correct way to authenticate my
Spring Boot Rest Microservice with the Jenkins pod which redirects me at
the moment to the OpenShift page because of OAuth2?

Currently, I have the required information and credentials in a properties
file stored that I use for rest call, like username, password, server,
domain etc., but actually that's mot working to authenticate with the
jenkins pod.

Could you give me some sample code snippet that shows how to do that in a
proper way?

Regards
Tien