From: Clayton Coleman [mailto:ccole...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:11 AM
To: Joel Pearson <japear...@agiledigital.com.au>
Cc: Polushkin Aleksandr <aleksandr.polush...@t-systems.ru>;
users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Openshift Web UI

On Feb 13, 2018, at 10:49 PM, Joel Pearson
<japear...@agiledigital.com.au<mailto:japear...@agiledigital.com.au>> wrote:
The web UI and registry aren’t connected in any way I don’t believe.

If you don’t use the internal registry then you can’t trigger things to deploy
when an image changes, not sure if that matters to you...

Actually you don’t need the registry installed to trigger image updates on
registry tags being updated - that works even without a registry.  You just
won’t be able to push or pull from the registry using the integrated auth.

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 11:26 pm, Polushkin Aleksandr
<aleksandr.polush...@t-systems.ru<mailto:aleksandr.polush...@t-systems.ru>>
wrote:
Hello everyone !

I’m playing with Openshift  and at my last installation I disabled internal
registry and this disabled Web console too.
Am I getting right that it isn’t possible to disable internal registry and save
the Web UI ?

Regards,
Aleksandr

T-Systems RUS GmbH
Point of Production
Aleksandr Polushkin
Sr. Configuration Manager
V.O. 13th line, 14B, 199034, St.Petersburg, Russia
Email: aleksandr.polush...@t-systems.ru<mailto:aleksandr.polush...@t-systems.ru>