I think that most of what you need should be found at the docs [1]. Especially "3.1.1.2. Datasource configuration environment variables".

To enable data sources you need to set the respective environment variables.

You can create a secret for your database credentials. Then edit your app deployment config and add env variables from a secret. Should be easy to do via web console.

HTH

[1] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/red-hat-xpaas/0/single/red-hat-xpaas-eap-image