Hi
Im trying to use a SVN Builder as a Custom Strategy to build my images from
Subversion. Im following the links
https://github.com/gabrielscheffer/osev3-examples/tree/master/external_builder/svn-builder.
I have been able to pull my source code from SVN and be able to run the
Dockerfile.

My Dockerfile runs an apt-get -y update to update itself and the build
fails at this point with a

Step 4 : RUN apt-get -y update && apt-get install -y default-jdk         maven
        git

 ---> Running in ed1a6e0a8bc0

E: List directory /var/lib/apt/lists/partial is missing. - Acquire (13:
Permission denied)

E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission
denied)

E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you
root?

The command '/bin/sh -c apt-get -y update && apt-get install -y default-jdk
      maven         git' returned a non-zero code: 100

An image does not exist locally with the tag: 172.30.1.1:5000/myproject/test

I understand that this is because the image is not run as root and hence
its failing, but Im trying to understand the service account that is used
to build this for the Custom Strategy so I can relax it by adding it to the
anyuid scc. All the tutorials I have seen are about relaxing rules when the
container is run, but in my case, it happens during the time of building my
image that is then pushed to the internal registry.

Thanks
Raja

--
Raja