The certificates get properly picked up when I restart the origin docker
container, but I observed that this procedure seems to imply a short
downtime (when not running a HA setup).

Is there a way to have the daemon process pick up the new certificates
without a downtime in my scenario?

Clayton Coleman <ccole...@redhat.com> schrieb am Di., 6. März 2018 um
02:30 Uhr: