A quick google found this:

https://karlstoney.com/2017/03/01/fuse-mount-in-kubernetes/

It looks like the approach would work for you too. But it’s worth
mentioning that he’s doing the mount from within the container, so he needs
the pod to start as a privileged pod. You can do that in open shift but
running privileged pods does have security implications, so it depends if
you trust your legacy app enough to run it this way.