Hello all,

I am running OCP 3.7 in air gaped, on premise enviroment with our own
certificate authority.
I'm attempting to deploy application which uses external services.
In virtual machine the application works, because all the needed
certificate authorities are in the OS trusted store.
But when i tried to deploy the same application in OCP, I'm struggling to
add a certificate as trusted ca.
One of the common use cases in our environment is in the build process of
nodejs s2i, in which our access npm registry failed because of the lack of
CA trust.
Other pre-built images with our applications also need a way to mount
secret as trusted CA.

Thank you,

Ron Cohen