p.s

I found that curl -k     -H "Authorization: Bearer $TOKEN"     -H 'Accept:
application/json'     https://kubernetes.default.svc/oapi/v1/projectrequests

Gives a similar result
{
  "kind": "Status",
  "apiVersion": "v1",
  "metadata": {},
  "status": "Failure",
  "message": "You may not request a new project via this API.",
  "reason": "Forbidden",
  "details": {
    "group": "project.openshift.io",
    "kind": "projectrequest"
  },
  "code": 403

Is there some extra permission needed to call apis with a service account?