You shouldn’t need testing. It looks like they’ve been in the repo for
about a month.

Not sure about the ansible side I haven’t actually tried to install 3.9
yet. And when I do I plan on using system containers.

But you could grep through the ansible scripts looking for what installs to
repo so you can figure out why it isn’t using it.