>Furthermore, is it possible to restart a Container/Pod on OpenShift to make
>changes taking effect without deleting the container?

We have not found this functionality.

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/bluescape-logo-2016-new.png]<https://www.bluescape.com/>
Nick Pilch
Cloud Operations
O: 650.567.4560
M: 510.381.6777
E: nick.pi...@bluescape.com<mailto:nick.pi...@bluescape.com>
999 Skyway Rd, Suite 145, San Carlos, CA 94070

Join Bluescape Community<http://community.bluescape.com/>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-YouTube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/bluescape>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-linkedin.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bluescape-sf>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-facebook.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/Bluescaper>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bluescaper>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-vine.png]
<https://vine.co/u/1347296728344305664?mode=list>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-instagram.png]
<https://www.instagram.com/bluescapecompany/>

Notice of Confidentiality: This message and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read or distribute. Alert
the sender by reply email and delete this message immediately.