I've got a situation where the IP addresses of the nodes in an openshift origin 3.9 cluster are going to change and am trying to work out what impact this will have. Of course the DNS will be updated to reflect the changes, and the ansible inventory file only uses hostnames, not IP addresses.

However, looking that the /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml I see an entry like this:
masterIP: 172.20.0.16

And on the nodes in the /etc/origin/node/node-config.yaml I see this:
dnsIP: 172.20.0.16

So this suggests that the IP addresses are significant in some aspects.
Are there other places where the IP addresses will need to be changed?
Should it work to just update those IP addresses and restart the services?

Thanks
Tim